Monday 31 January 2011

Nearly there...

Tomorrow is the last day of the first phase of this new way of eating. I've felt reasonably good again today, aside from the odd half-hour here or there. I really think it's to do with my sinuses. Maybe my improved diet will help me.

So it was back to work, and today I tried a new approach to the snacking. I took a couple of chicken drumsticks I'd cooked last night with me as a mid-morning snack, and it definitely helped my energy levels stay constant. I had lunch a bit later than normal, then a late-afternoon snack of nuts, before having tea at about 7pm, AFTER a blast on the Wii Fit (step/hula/push-up/box) that was meant to be a quick weight check and 10 minute blast but ended up as almost 30 minutes of working out. Such are my energy levels, I just feel myself wanting to do it.

As for the weight, that's another 1lb off. That makes 13lb since the diet started, and overall since I got Wii Fit, I have lost around 2 stone (28lbs/13kg).

Food diary:

Breakfast: Greek yog, strawbs, bluebs

Snack: 2 chicken drumsticks

Lunch: 3 bean, tomato and bacon soup with side salad

Snack: nuts

Tea: Mackerel stir fried with veg and a few rice noodles.

No comments: