Tuesday 22 December 2009

A Christmas Wish

I would like a job.
I want a job.
I NEED a job.

Now. I'm going mad here. Please, someone...Santa Claus, God, the man from Del Monte....anyone...I need a freaking job! I'm good to go. The doctors are happy with me. It's not good to be sitting here bored out of my skull and worrying about things.

Not just for the money...I am going stir crazy. Christmas is helping to alleviate the problem a tad, but it will be back to this straight afterwards.

PLEASE!

2 comments:

lbmlzs said...

Hi Jimmy, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010 for you and your family!

Maybe this is the time to get serious with the writting? (healthy + time in your hands).

Anyways, just wanted to wish you Happy Holidays.

littlejimmy said...

The same to you, V86ers. Thanks for the comment again.