Tuesday 8 February 2011

Acid House

The doc says I've got severe acid problems in my stomach. Seems there is probably damage in there, possibly even an ulcer. That would explain a fair bit of the way I've been feeling of late, and why it seems to be getting worse and worse. He said that STRESS could well be a factor in the increased acid. So I'm going to be put on more drugs, stronger drugs. I really didn't want to go down this route. I want to be off drugs and pharmaceutical chemicals altogether!

I am a born worrier, I'm afraid. A born stress-head, and it has had some serious implications for my health. I really need to learn to deal with it better. What makes it worse is that having time off work makes my work situation less stable...another stress factor. One of them there vicious circle things.

What's the answer? Anyone who knows....write it on a postcard, please!

No comments: